Partnering with today’s leading spatial software application providers, Viedtech can work with companies to automate business processes and improve overall performance via Application Development, Database and Data Development, Systems Integration and Information Technology Infrastructure.
We endeavor to provide best-in-class services to companies requiring help in getting spatial information mapped and interpreted. We have cutting edge knowledge of data mapping, feature extraction/compilation, management of information and integrating enterprises through GIS expertise.
We focus on providing the highest quality end-user experience possible, while streamlining the underlying workflows and maximizing efficiency. In a world of a rapidly expanding range of geospatial tools we have the right products and expert knowledge to help you achieve outstanding results.
Viedtech can take your project from planning to completion with unrivaled customer support. Our diverse library of work is a testimony to our talented staff and progress-minded clients.
Our major clients are from a cross-section of industries
Public Sector Utilities Real Estate Natural resources Municipal Oil & Gas Retail & Commercial Mining State Telecom Engineers & Surveyors River conservation Federal Traffic/Transportation Forestry Institutional Water & Wastewater Climate & weather
Ensuring data accuracy is key to successful implementation as decisions are based on data from the database. Hence we ensure the accuracy during the field data collection and while creating it. We undertake GPS, DGPS, Property and Utilities survey. We have successfully completed numerous projects over the years.
There is the presence of existing digital maps data for GIS use from public and private sources. The careful use of this data substantially reduces the time and cost involved during the GIS database development stage. We assist clients in finding appropriate existing data sources and compiling these varied data into a unified GIS database. We offer the following data related services.
- Image Processing
- Data Creation
- Data Modeling
- Data Cleaning and Validation
- Digital Photo Interpretation
- Cartographic Plotting
- Off-Site GIS Management
- Data Migration
Viedtech has twelve plus years of experience in Remote Sensing and use the latest image processing and GIS software; can deliver the results quickly from desktop, web or mobile devices-making imagery more accessible, more powerful and easier to use across all types of industries and applications including Mineral Exploration, Forestry, Land-Use Management and Environmental Monitoring and Assessment.
Our Remote Sensing services include
- Land use / Land cover Mapping
- Environmental Applications
- Urban Mapping
- Natural Resource Mapping
- Watershed Management
- Utility Planning
To make informed and high-level decisions ArcGIS is a platform where we can perform analysis and understanding the data. Users can access maps, data and applications. Using ArcGIS will improve the ability and make a variance through mapping, analysis and data management.
Application services benefits
- Web-based applications that can be configured to meet the needs of the people using them, ranging from executives, technical staff and field workers.
- Ability to get up-to-date information to field operations
- Tools and services for maintaining your data integrity
- A platform for viewing and disseminating results
Desktop GIS provides comprehensive and powerful GIS capabilities to assist you in performing advanced spatial analysis, spatial data creation and visualize results on professional-quality maps. Using Desktop GIS, We can easily represent complex geographic data and make better decisions in an efficient way.
- Use predefined map templates that automate many aspects of cartography
- Build models that help users scientifically analyze data
- Create geodatabases
- Manage and edit geographic data
GIS Server provides the platform for sharing your GIS resources such as maps with your user community, whether they’re sitting in the same office using GIS Desktop or sitting across the country accessing and viewing maps through the Internet.
GIS Server allows you to share your GIS resources across an enterprise and across the web. It also allows to distribute maps, models, and tools via the web in a way that fits well into your workflows.
- GIS Server helps you put your geographic information on the web, whether you need an application that simply displays a map, or a more sophisticated one that incorporates specialized GIS tools.
- Access to the GIS server is embedded inside the web application and typically hidden from the user of the application.
- When you create web applications with GIS Server, you can integrate content from your own server with content from other GIS servers
Online GIS is an interactive tool provides access to regional maps, geographically referenced property information, and other geographic data. It allows users to navigate and create their own maps of property information, aerial photos and other GIS information.
- Create web mapping applications that make it easy for stakeholders to access authoritative geographic information.
- Bring information that others have shared into your projects.
- Browse maps and apps published by others using ArcGIS and then incorporate these into your own maps.
Mobile GIS provides a mobile outdoor operation platform for field surveyors to collect, modify and measure the spatial data in an easy and effective way. Mobile GIS cover a larger area of operating systems including IOS, Windows, and Android in both mobiles and Tablets. Using a Mobile GIS solution on IOS, Windows and Android platforms user can view, collect and update the geographic information
Android is open source and the world’s most widely used smartphone platform; we can explore the maps, open and view the map content and can also develop GIS-enabled applications for Android devices because of it’s a low-cost operating system for high tech devices.
Windows OS helps users to deliver GIS capabilities and data from servers to a range of mobile devices. We develop Windows Mobile apps which are easy to use and understand mobile GIS applications to increase the accuracy and improve the GIS data across various organizations.
We can develop applications for IOS devices like iPhone and iPad; ready to use within the reach.